fanzines galore

  • Till Schröder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2010
      hey fellow pias-antlerists,

      i havent written in along time. i apologize beforehand for the
      following marketing ploy, but i thought it might interest a few of you
      collectors.

      I am in the process of relinquishing my music magazine and fanzine
      collection. i have put up most of it on ebay (over 30 titles and 100
      issues), ranging from small zines like Technology Works to bigger mags
      like Outburn. Timewise everything ranges from 1989-2005.

      heres the link to my German ebay auctions: http://shop.ebay.de/quatschonaut/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

      maybe there is something for you to complete your collections.

      best,

      Till

      PS: greets to Bart, still ravaging Nevada?
    • NFP
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2010
        Yup!!! Still ravaging! Good to see you online too....I've been mia
        myself.

        ;) Bart