RE: [pias-antler] borghesia news

  • Norm Tallant
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 28, 2010
      > Hey yep... this is me... forgot about this one, as was listed under;
      various
      > artists...and yes price very much is indicative of my interest not to sell
      this
      > item quickly!

      I didn't think we had more than one Kiwi here :)

      > Think even i can follow these steps.. ;-)

      Anything to help spread the Borghesia love! I actually don't know a word of
      the language, but used Google Translate to work through it. It seems that
      when dealing with "native" Borghesia stuff, you have to jump between
      Croatian, Slovenian, and Slovakian to get the best translations ;)

      All the best,
      -Norm
    • Norm Tallant
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 4, 2010
        My copy of the best-of arrived today. While listening to it on the way home
        from work today it stuck me that maybe they remastered from the master
        tapes? I'll have to look in the book to see if they mention anything about
        the sources, but I swear that I'm hearing stuff that I never heard before on
        these recordings...

        All the best,
        -norm
      • jesper
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 5, 2010
          Norm Tallant skrev:
          > My copy of the best-of arrived today. While listening to it on the way home
          > from work today it stuck me that maybe they remastered from the master
          > tapes? I'll have to look in the book to see if they mention anything about
          > the sources, but I swear that I'm hearing stuff that I never heard before on
          > these recordings...

          Interesting... though you can change the listeners perception of what
          they're hearing a lot with a good EQ and panning etc. Though I'm not
          denying that the original tapes would be a huge help during such a
          re-mastering/re-mixing process.

          :)

          - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
          www.electronic-obsession.se
        • mike
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 5, 2010
            Still yet to get... now your startin' to wet the ole' appetite Norm... gonna have to get me A int G ... and get this
            sucker!!! ...

            Btw; just completed a new track for Reflex Condition.... "Finding Somewhere' ...can here it here: http://www.myspace.com/reflexcondition

            Also... you can make your own tunes with this cheesy gadget... maybe good for the kids Jesper?

            http://img9.xooimage.com/files/5/4/e/sp1200-18-beta-44-11a0047.swf

            Mr Mike.

            N/P: T21 - Black Label... (ok release... but they've done better)

          • jesper
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 7, 2010
              > Also... you can make your own tunes with this cheesy gadget... maybe
              > good for the kids Jesper?
              > >
              > http://img9.xooimage.com/files/5/4/e/sp1200-18-beta-44-11a0047.swf

              I only plan to educate them with vintage analogue gear! :P

              Seriously, I bet my daughter will make me crazy with this one...

              - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
              www.electronic-obsession.se
            • Petter Duvander
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 7, 2010
                2010/2/7 jesper <jesper@...>

                > > Also... you can make your own tunes with this cheesy gadget... maybe
                > > good for the kids Jesper?
                > > >
                > > http://img9.xooimage.com/files/5/4/e/sp1200-18-beta-44-11a0047.swf
                >
                > I only plan to educate them with vintage analogue gear! :P
                >
                > Seriously, I bet my daughter will make me crazy with this one...

                Better get a couple of these instead:
                http://gristleism.com/content/details.html

                / Petter

              • jesper
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 7, 2010
                  Petter Duvander skrev:
                  > > > http://img9.xooimage.com/files/5/4/e/sp1200-18-beta-44-11a0047.swf
                  > <http://img9.xooimage.com/files/5/4/e/sp1200-18-beta-44-11a0047.swf>
                  > >
                  > > I only plan to educate them with vintage analogue gear! :P
                  > >
                  > > Seriously, I bet my daughter will make me crazy with this one...
                  > >

                  > Better get a couple of these instead:
                  > http://gristleism.com/content/details.html

                  Cool idea, but I rather stick with real synths and not playback-toys.

                  www.electronic-obsession.se