itunes love

  • superlightweight@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2009
      I never liked itunes but now I love it.
      I'm the #2 song on the Weathermen toplist.

      http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/the-weathermen/id24837088

      Well, I don't totally love it since they let some fukn rappers steal the #1
      spot.
      If they hadn't I would be #1 and king of the weathermen universe!

      I should go on tour.

      Pierre
    • Norm Tallant
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2009
        Hey guys, would any of you know what this song is?

        http://bit.ly/7c5pW8

        I thought it was Dubstar, but I just intro'd most of their songs and
        couldn't find it.

        All the best,
        -norm
      • Martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 23, 2009
          This is Chandeen and the song is called Walking Through
          The Rain, from their 1996 album The Waking Dream.

          /Martin,
          Sweden

          Ho ho ho... ;)

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 23, 2009
            > This is Chandeen and the song is called Walking Through
            > The Rain, from their 1996 album The Waking Dream.
            >
            > /Martin,
            > Sweden
            >
            > Ho ho ho... ;)

            Thank you! :)

            I'm trying to identify all the tracks on a tape that was supposed to be
            Patenbrigade: Wolff, but unfortunately isn't.

            The entry on discogs will be scathing! ;)

            All the best,
            -Norm