[pias-antler] ANY NORWEGIANS HERE?

  • i r o n f l a m e . d e
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2009
      fellow list mates,

      since this is the most scandinavian-affilated
      list i am subscribed to i'm trying my best luck
      here:

      I AM DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR A NORWEGIAN WHO CAN
      ORDER SOME CDS FOR ME AT AN INTERNET RECORD STORE
      [www.platekompaniet.no] THAT ONLY DELIVERS TO
      NORWAY :(

      I WILL PAY ALL EXPENSES IN ADVANCE OF COURSE!

      looking much forward to hearing from you viking guys, thanks and best,
      stefan

      --

      ™

      /// BERLIN BRUIT FESTIVAL