Re: [pias-antler] OT: Chirurgie Esthetique at Tinitus?

  • MaNi
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
      We did have some old songs from old demos up for download a while back
      but now that we launched a new website we decided to remove them. Maybe
      they will turn up again later. THey're not as good as these "new" songs
      though. And you can always look for that rairity "Malleus Maleficarum"
      where we had five songs.

      http://www.discogs.com/Various-Malleus-Maleficarum/release/1191176

      Or maybe I can be a good boy and hook you up with some mp3s. Just have
      to check if I have any empty Cd's. the demos are all long gone I'm
      afraid, never made a great number of them I think one of our demos was
      just 20 copies or less to be given away at a concert.

      the website:
      http://brap.org/

      There are some old Guilt Trip demos at least, and a couple of remixes
      we've made for other bands.

      And Clock DVA is a very nice reference I Like! :o)
      Just kicking my self for never going to that concert all those years ago.

      Jürgen Vanvlasselaer skrev:

      > Thanks man but what's that tape you're talking about?
      > Naahh... just kidding I have it here and I will send it, promise. I know
      > you've heard it before but I will. Really. Honestly... I just put it
      > with my "this is what I will wear tomorrow"-clothes. So if we're lucky
      > I'll send it tomorrow. I still blame the fact that we have no real post
      > offices in Sweden anymore.
      >
      > **:-)..thanks..
      >
      > Clock DVA you say.. hmm interesting.
      >
      > **that was the first band that came to mind when i listened to that
      > track on the Tinituspage....i know you artists don't like to be
      > compared to other bands,but i don't think DVA isn't a bad reference hé :-)
      >
      > Did you made any demos with CE?
      > If so..are they still available somehow?:-)
      >
      > J.
      >
      > Jürgen Vanvlasselaer skrev:
      > >
      > > well i just voted for CE...,but i must admit that i liked the Trakktor
      > > track as well :-)
      > >
      > > cool CE track btw...reminded me a bit of Splatter Squall meets Clock
      > > DVA...and i am not saying that to suck up to MaNi,who still has to
      > > send that tape :-)
      > >
      > > Jürgen
      > >

      > > --- On Tue, 3/31/09, jesper <jesper@electronic- obsession. se
      > > <mailto:jesper% 40electronic- obsession. se>> wrote:
      > >
      > > From: jesper <jesper@electronic- obsession. se
      > > <mailto:jesper% 40electronic- obsession. se>>
      > > Subject: Re: [pias-antler] OT: Chirurgie Esthetique at Tinitus?
      > > To: pias-antler@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:pias- antler%40yahoogr
      > oups.com>
      > > Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 1:38 PM
      > >
      > > MaNi skrev:
      > > >

      > > > Oh didn't mention that, so.... loaded indeed as per usual. Other
      > people
      > > > have to work weekends.
      > >
      > > He told me... but we appreciated that the trains ran on the way home
      > > though. And I know, we should meet... Too bad I can't make it to
      > > Bodytåget.
      > >
      > > To make it up I've mailed a lot of people to get them to vote. Will vote
      > > another time when I get to another IP-address (at home etc).
      > >
      > > :)
      > >
      > > So PIASers - help me avoid hearing Trakktor! :P
      > >
      > > --
      > > electronically yours, jesper
      > > - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
      > > www.electronic- obsession. se
      > > www.myspace. com/machinepop
      > > - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
      > >
      > > "Spotify is fully legal and so should our content be too."

      > 03/31/09 06:02:00

    • jesper
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
        Jürgen Vanvlasselaer skrev:
        > Did you made any demos with CE?
        > If so..are they still available somehow?:-)

        Time to dust off the shelves MaNi! :D

        BTW, you cannot change IP to vote, but you can vote from a different
        browser! >:)

        - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
          MaNi skrev:
          > We did have some old songs from old demos up for download a while back
          > but now that we launched a new website we decided to remove them. Maybe
          > they will turn up again later. THey're not as good as these "new" songs
          > though. And you can always look for that rairity "Malleus Maleficarum"
          > where we had five songs.

          I have had a spare copy but sold it last year or so. They pop up from
          now and then on tradera and similar.

          > http://www.discogs.com/Various-Malleus-Maleficarum/release/1191176
          >
          > Or maybe I can be a good boy and hook you up with some mp3s. Just have
          > to check if I have any empty Cd's. the demos are all long gone I'm
          > afraid, never made a great number of them I think one of our demos was
          > just 20 copies or less to be given away at a concert.

          I have a bunch of old tracks if you've lost them MaNi. But I leave the
          uploading to you. :)

          > the website:
          > http://brap.org/ <http://brap.org/>
          >
          > There are some old Guilt Trip demos at least, and a couple of remixes
          > we've made for other bands.
          >
          > And Clock DVA is a very nice reference I Like! :o)
          > Just kicking my self for never going to that concert all those years ago.

          Oh yes... to rub it in: It was marvellous!!! >:)

          - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
          www.electronic-obsession.se
          www.myspace.com/machinepop
          - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -

          "Spotify is fully legal and so should our content be too."
        • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
            We did have some old songs from old demos up for download a while back
            but now that we launched a new website we decided to remove them. Maybe
            they will turn up again later. THey're not as good as these "new" songs
            though. And you can always look for that rairity "Malleus Maleficarum"
            where we had five songs.

            http://www.discogs com/Various- Malleus-Malefica rum/release/ 1191176

            **well i added it to my wantlist :-)

            Or maybe I can be a good boy and hook you up with some mp3s. Just have
            to check if I have any empty Cd's. the demos are all long gone I'm
            afraid, never made a great number of them I think one of our demos was
            just 20 copies or less to be given away at a concert.

            **well if you are really bored and you really don't know what to do you can amuse yourself with that:-)...thanks..i'll vote again or CE at work :-)
          • MaNi
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
              You sold it!? GRA!

              Ohhh.. you're a bastard for rubbing! No, I only have myself to blame for
              not going. Stupid stupid MaNi.

              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
                Headed for the "post office" soon. It's all nicely packaged and sealed
                and well... adressed. And the sun is shining so it will be a nice walk
                and maybe I'll share a nut or two with the squirrles in the park and..
                the world will smile at us all again now that spring finally seems to be
                on it's way.
                Hopefully the package will get all the way without being totally
                totaled. Can't trust those pesky mailmen/-women.

                /MaNi in the spring is a wonderful thing.

                Jürgen Vanvlasselaer skrev:

                > We did have some old songs from old demos up for download a while back
                > but now that we launched a new website we decided to remove them. Maybe
                > they will turn up again later. THey're not as good as these "new" songs
                > though. And you can always look for that rairity "Malleus Maleficarum"
                > where we had five songs.
                >
                > http://www.discogs com/Various- Malleus-Malefica rum/release/ 1191176
                >
                > **well i added it to my wantlist :-)
                >
                > Or maybe I can be a good boy and hook you up with some mp3s. Just have
                > to check if I have any empty Cd's. the demos are all long gone I'm
                > afraid, never made a great number of them I think one of our demos was
                > just 20 copies or less to be given away at a concert.
                >
                > **well if you are really bored and you really don't know what to do
                > you can amuse yourself with that:-)...thanks..i'll vote again or CE at
                > work :-)

              • jesper
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
                  MaNi skrev:
                  > You sold it!? GRA!

                  My _spare_ mind you! I got that when I bought a collection for EO. The
                  autographed copy is still on the shelf...

                  > Ohhh.. you're a bastard for rubbing! No, I only have myself to blame for
                  > not going. Stupid stupid MaNi.

                  You can always tell me how good Skinny Puppy was back in '88. :S

                  - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -

                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
                    Headed for the "post office" soon. It's all nicely packaged and sealed
                    and well... adressed.

                    ***excellent,thanks!

                    ****...and looking a bit at the shortskirt yummy Swedish women who are jogging / frisbeeing / stretching / whatever in the park :-)

                    the world will smile at us all again now that spring finally seems to be
                    on it's way.
                    Hopefully the package will get all the way without being totally
                    totaled. Can't trust those pesky mailmen/-women.

                    ***well..Jesper's parcels arrive here all the time in one piece,so this will go well too i presume

                    thanks again!

                    Jürgen