Click Click live news!

  • Jan Sundstrom
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 5, 2008
      Hey all,

      Maybe you read the Side-Line rumours that Click Click are planning a tour for 2009.
      " The first ideas for selective Click Click live shows in mid 2009 are being evaluated between band and Dependent."

      Now I just got a note on Myspace that Click Click are doing their next gig in December:

      "Any fan will know how rare any live performance is, so it's time to
      move heaven and earth with a second very rare concert by none other
      than seminal band CLick CLick.

      Saturday 13th December
      @ The Coven
      the Hat Factory
      Bute Street
      Luton
      Bedfordshire
      United Kingdom

      If
      you were fortunate enough to catch their first gig since 1988 at the UK
      Decay reunion concert back in June this year, then you'll know that
      you're in for one hell of a great show.

      For those that need
      travel, EasyJet flies direct to Luton airport, with an EasyHotel
      literally around the corner, plus you can also receive a discount on
      your stay by emailing Easyhotel and asking about the specific cheap
      rate especially for Coven attendees.
      (Email address available on main page of Coven website))

      For more details closer the time, log onto

      http:///www. myspace. com/thecovenuk
      http:///www. myspace. com/clickclickmusic

    • Norm Tallant
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 6, 2008
        > luton inhospitable! whatever next........

        I wasn't dissing Luton, I was dissing the UK. ;)

        All the best,
        -Norm