Re: [pias-antler] Parade Ground playing live again

  • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      i've seen 'm twice now in the last couple of years and both times were dissapointing.Their last cd was ok,completely different sound then the old days,but it's nothing compared with their old stuff....wich i really like.
      Live they play 'Strange world'...and that's the best track of their setlist these days..
      And then there is the whole 'sect'thingy which gives me the willies :-)

      anyway..if they play in your neighbourhood check 'm out,but don't expect too much

      Jürgen...wished he saw 'm 20yrs ago:-)