[pias-antler] Dole gig!

  • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
    Message 1 of 49 , Jul 6, 2008
      yes!!...the great Belgian new wave outfit Dole is back together and will bring out new material + perform  13th of december 2008 in Aarlen (B).

      http://www.myspace.com/dolethespeedofhope

      http://www.entrepotarlon.be/concerts.php?concert=271

      Jürgen

    • jesper
      Message 49 of 49 , Jul 22, 2008
        Norm Tallant skrev:

        > > at swedish community Helgon.net where I and the annoying MaNi resides
        > from
        > now and then...
        >
        > I need to add you as a friend there, I guess ;)

        Are you on Helgon too? Belgian address and on a swedish community...
        When are you moving over? ;)

        www.electronic-obsession.se
        www.myspace.com/machinepop

        FRA – arkivera under ”synnerligen misstänkt”