[pias-antler] Re: borghesia

  • Imrich Vegh
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 1, 2000
      Hi!

      Did someone move with burning of Borghesia live tapes?
      or will?

      imi

      >> Not any record, but I have (or rather, Jan has, but they've been lying
      >> around at my place for well over a year now) five or six live tapes, some
      >> of which with fairly good sound.
      >
      >Must....have.....live.....Borghesia.....tapes!
      >
      >Can't.....live.....without.....live.....Borghesia.....tapes!
      >
      >When is someone gonna burn these to CD for the list? ;-)
      >
      >I'll volunteer if no-one else does!
      >
      >All the best,
      >-Norm

    • Yvon HUBERT
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 1, 2000
        Hello all,

        Two month ago, I was searching for a track which contains the sound "ACHTUNG
        ACHTUNG ALARM !"

        a few guys promise me to put it on MP3 ... What is the news ?

        can anyone say me again the group and the title or perhaps can anyone put it
        on MP3 ?

        thanx for your help !

        Yvon HUBERT
        "What's Your Favorite Scary Movie ?"
        ICQ : 10957926 Web : Electronic Behavior
        <http://www.multimania.com/behavior>
        The Klinik
        <http://www.multimania.com/behavior/Klinik>

        Did someone move with burning of Borghesia live tapes?
        or will?

        imi

        >> Not any record, but I have (or rather, Jan has, but they've been lying
        >> around at my place for well over a year now) five or six live tapes, some
        >> of which with fairly good sound.
        >
        >Must....have.....live.....Borghesia.....tapes!
        >
        >Can't.....live.....without.....live.....Borghesia.....tapes!
        >
        >When is someone gonna burn these to CD for the list? ;-)
        >
        >I'll volunteer if no-one else does!
        >
        >All the best,
        >-Norm

        Kodak Advantix Camera w/ Bag and 2 Rolls of Film, 60% off with
        FREE Shipping and a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee at
        screaminghotdeals.com
        http://click.egroups.com/1/2714/1/_/17046/_/954591942/

        -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=pias-antler&m=1
      • Yvon HUBERT
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 1, 2000
          below an url with live pictures of the new show of Covenant

          >Covenant Live at the 'Zeche Bochum' 03/30/2000
          >
          >http://www.sountox.de/Covenant/Covenant.htm

          Yvon HUBERT
          "What's Your Favorite Scary Movie ?"
          ICQ : 10957926 Web : Electronic Behavior
          <http://www.multimania.com/behavior>
          The Klinik
          <http://www.multimania.com/behavior/Klinik>
        • Mario Walschaerts
          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 1, 2000
            Isn't this "The Russians Are Coming" by "Berliner Express" ?

            > Two month ago, I was searching for a track which contains the sound
            "ACHTUNG
            > ACHTUNG ALARM !"
            >
            > a few guys promise me to put it on MP3 ... What is the news ?
            >
            > can anyone say me again the group and the title or perhaps can anyone put
            it
            > on MP3 ?
            >
            > thanx for your help !
            >
            > Yvon HUBERT
            > "What's Your Favorite Scary Movie ?"
            > ICQ : 10957926 Web : Electronic Behavior
            > <http://www.multimania.com/behavior>
            > The Klinik
            > <http://www.multimania.com/behavior/Klinik>

          • Anders Wahlbom
            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 1, 2000
              On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Mario Walschaerts wrote:

              > Isn't this "The Russians Are Coming" by "Berliner Express" ?

              Or the German version "Die Russen kommen". There's a RealAudio file of the
              English version available at www.euroshima.com, along with a couple of
              other tracks of interest for PIAS-Antlers.

              Anders Wahlbom <awahlbom@...> | http://www.update.uu.se/~awahlbom/
              (Finger for geek code) | http://www.cutoff.se/dss
              NOW PLAYING: Welle:Erdball: _Tanzpalast 2000_
            • Norm Tallant
              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 1, 2000
                Imi-

                Nope!

                My offers still stand for gettting these remastered and put on CD!

                Boy, am I anxious to hear these!!!!! Even my girlfriend is, and she's not a
                Borghesia fan!

                All the best,
                -Norm
                http://www.degentech.com

                -----------------
                >> Not any record, but I have (or rather, Jan has, but they've been lying
                >> around at my place for well over a year now) five or six live tapes, some
                >> of which with fairly good sound.
                >
                >Must....have.....live.....Borghesia.....tapes!
                >
                >Can't.....live.....without.....live.....Borghesia.....tapes!
                >
                >When is someone gonna burn these to CD for the list? ;-)
                >
                >I'll volunteer if no-one else does!
                >
                >All the best,
                >-Norm

              • Yvon HUBERT
                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 1, 2000
                  Thanx for the responses my friends !

                  Can anyone provide me one of this version or know a compilation where I can
                  find it ?

                  np : VNV NATION - Forsaken

                  Yvon HUBERT
                  "Kick Out The Jams !!!"
                  ICQ : 10957926 Web : Electronic Behavior
                  <http://www.multimania.com/behavior>
                  The Klinik
                  <http://www.multimania.com/behavior/Klinik>

                  On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Mario Walschaerts wrote:

                  > Isn't this "The Russians Are Coming" by "Berliner Express" ?

                  Or the German version "Die Russen kommen". There's a RealAudio file of the
                  English version available at www.euroshima.com, along with a couple of
                  other tracks of interest for PIAS-Antlers.

                  Save up to 54% on Quest & Kelty tents, backpacks, sleeping bags and
                  outdoor gear. FREE Shipping and a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee at
                  screaminghotdeals.com
                  http://click.egroups.com/1/2716/1/_/17046/_/954605099/

                  -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
                  -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=pias-antler&m=1
                • Rikard Florin
                  Message 8 of 20 , Apr 2, 2000
                    > Isn't this "The Russians Are Coming" by "Berliner Express" ?

                    Berlin Express, not Berliner... there was a CDR copy circling around with
                    "Berliner Express" printed on the cover, and then almost everyone seems to
                    think that's their name, the original is quite rare and hard to find, but not
                    impossible.... ;)

                    we played this song _ALOT_ during Eurorock last year btw, nobody can have
                    avoided to hear it... :) and speaking of that, check out the homepage for more
                    confirmed bands! Cradle of Filth, Velvet Acid Christ, Oomph! among others....

                    /Rikard

                    n/p: regina lund - untouchable
                  • imi iv
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 19, 2008