SOLAR ENEMY VS. PORTION CONTROL CD-R unreleased tracks! pre-release now

  • vuzrecords
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2008
      Bastet Recordings is proud to present:
      SOLAR ENEMY VS. PORTION CONTROL
      10 "lost" tracks from the archives of portion control (3 tracks) &
      solar enemy (7 tracks)
      unreleased & unreleased versions
      cd-r in dvd box and "oldschool" artwork/booklet
      200 numbered copies

      pre-release for visitors of the BodyBeats concert in Antwerp (07.06.08)
      reserve your copy before thursday (05.06.08)
      copies paid per paypal are 8.00 euro - copies on saturday are 10 euro cash
      2 copies max. per order
      NO MAILORDER AT THIS POINT - ONLY PERSONAL PICKUP ON SATURDAY!

      regular release date will be announced later

      contact: info@...
    • Norm Tallant
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 2, 2008
        Damn tease. posting here & then telling us we can't mailorder it! ;)

        All the best,

        -norm

        10 "lost" tracks from the archives of portion control (3 tracks) &
        solar enemy (7 tracks)
        unreleased & unreleased versions
        cd-r in dvd box and "oldschool" artwork/booklet
        200 numbered copies

        pre-release for visitors of the BodyBeats concert in Antwerp (07.06.08)
        reserve your copy before thursday (05.06.08)
        copies paid per paypal are 8.00 euro - copies on saturday are 10 euro cash
        2 copies max. per order
        NO MAILORDER AT THIS POINT - ONLY PERSONAL PICKUP ON SATURDAY!

        regular release date will be announced later

        contact: info@... <mailto:info%40vuzrecords.de>

      • vuzrecords
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 2, 2008
          > Damn tease. posting here & then telling us we can't mailorder it! ;)
          Oh, you can order it, just not right now ;-)

          ciao,

          Holger

          VUZ RECORDS / CAT'S HEAVEN / BASTET RECORDINGS
          Label for industrial, ritual, ambient, noise & dark electro
          P.O. Box 170 116
          47181 Duisburg
          Germany
          e-mail: info@...
          http://www.vuzrecords.de
        • PRAEst76
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 2, 2008
            2008/6/2 vuzrecords <groups@...>:
            >> Damn tease. posting here & then telling us we can't mailorder it! ;)
            > Oh, you can order it, just not right now ;-)

            I'm guessing the idea is to pull more fans to the gig with bonuses :)

            Bit too far for me to travel at the moment, sadly. I'll have to hold
            off for the mail order version.
          • jesper
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
              vuzrecords skrev:

              > Bastet Recordings is proud to present:
              > SOLAR ENEMY VS. PORTION CONTROL
              > 10 "lost" tracks from the archives of portion control (3 tracks) &
              > solar enemy (7 tracks)
              > unreleased & unreleased versions
              > cd-r in dvd box and "oldschool" artwork/booklet
              > 200 numbered copies
              >
              > pre-release for visitors of the BodyBeats concert in Antwerp (07.06.08)
              > reserve your copy before thursday (05.06.08)
              > copies paid per paypal are 8.00 euro - copies on saturday are 10 euro cash
              > 2 copies max. per order
              > NO MAILORDER AT THIS POINT - ONLY PERSONAL PICKUP ON SATURDAY!
              >
              > regular release date will be announced later
              >
              > contact: info@... <mailto:info%40vuzrecords.de>

              Not everyone lives close to Antwerp you know. Advertising like that
              makes the rest of us just irritated.

              --
              electronically yours, jesper - would gladly buy one!
              - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
                > I'm guessing the idea is to pull more fans to the gig with bonuses :)
                It was more a result of good / bad timing. But I like that idea that you
                think this release could draw more people to the gig.

                > Bit too far for me to travel at the moment, sadly. I'll have to hold
                > off for the mail order version.
                Which is exactly the same that you would get in Antwerp, just a bit later
                ;-)
                I reserved a handful for the list anyway - to make sure you get one, just
                drop me a line.

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
                  > Not everyone lives close to Antwerp you know. Advertising like that
                  > makes the rest of us just irritated.
                  To avoid irritation and frustation, I made sure that exactly the same
                  version will be available later (and reserved copies for this list as well).
                  Sorry if this pre-release thing caused any discomfort.

                  ciao,

                  Holger

                  VUZ RECORDS / CAT'S HEAVEN / BASTET RECORDINGS
                  Label for industrial, ritual, ambient, noise & dark electro
                  P.O. Box 170 116
                  47181 Duisburg
                  Germany
                  e-mail: info@...
                  http://www.vuzrecords.de
                • Michael Rea
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
                    Thats ok, the discomfort thing has now left the building, especially as you say this will
                    be reissued (shortly i hope) ...and maybe not on on cd-r perhaps?
                    .
                    Please keep uz inda loop Holger... tah in advance!
                    .

                    > To: pias-antler@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: groups@...
                    > Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:57:15 +0200
                    > Subject: Re: [pias-antler] SOLAR ENEMY VS. PORTION CONTROL CD-R unreleased tracks! pre-release now
                    >
                    > > Not everyone lives close to Antwerp you know. Advertising like that
                    > > makes the rest of us just irritated.
                    > To avoid irritation and frustation, I made sure that exactly the same
                    > version will be available later (and reserved copies for this list as well).
                    > Sorry if this pre-release thing caused any discomfort.
                    >
                    > ciao,
                    >
                    > Holger
                    >

                    > VUZ RECORDS / CAT'S HEAVEN / BASTET RECORDINGS
                    > Label for industrial, ritual, ambient, noise & dark electro
                    > P.O. Box 170 116
                    > 47181 Duisburg
                    > Germany
                    > e-mail: info@...
                    > http://www.vuzrecords.de

                  • vuzrecords
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
                      > Thats ok, the discomfort thing has now left the building,
                      To meet Elvis ;-) Sorry, couldn't resist.

                      > especially as you say this will be reissued (shortly i hope) ...and maybe
                      not on on cd-r perhaps?
                      Actually not a release but exactly the same, jsut later. And at that point
                      of time on CD-R only, sorry.

                      > Please keep uz inda loop Holger... tah in advance!
                      I will do so!

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
                        > Remember keeping some copies for the people from the other side of the
                        Atlantic; )
                        Sure! Besides that, everyone is free to drop me a line to reserve a copy. No
                        payment in advance is asked, just a bit of patience!

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
                          I like the idea of a nice limited edition thing with hand-made
                          packaging and postcards as souvenier, but I'm happy with a
                          downloadable version. it's easier and cheaper to send around the
                          world.

                          Might be an option...