RE: [pias-antler] minimal electronic festival

  • Yvon HUBERT
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2008
      As Absolute Body Control will play at Waregem .. I will go to Waregem (not
      too far from Lille J )

      And this Saturday SA 42 plays live at Courtrai (kortrijk) and I will be
      there of course !

      Yvon

      Not dead ..

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2008
        --- Yvon HUBERT <yvon.hubert@...> wrote:

        > As Absolute Body Control will play at Waregem .. I
        > will go to Waregem (not
        > too far from Lille J )

        **yep..line up is pretty cool:ABC,Neon judgement plays
        1981-1984,Trisomie 21,Psyche etc..

        > http://www.gothicfestival.be/nl/bands_&_program/
        >

        > And this Saturday SA 42 plays live at Courtrai
        > (kortrijk) and I will be
        > there of course !

        **i am gonna try to be there as well

        > Yvon
        >
        > Not dead ..

      • smurf
        Message 3 of 13 , May 1, 2008
          Op maandag 31-03-2008 om 23:45 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef J?rgen
          Vanvlasselaer:

          > and yes...where are (....),smurf,(....)etc..

          Here,
          Just changed my mailingprog and able again to answer posts woohoow

          Anyway no news from PN, but Aroma di Amore will be releasing a new
          compilation album with some unreleased tracks.

          And for thowe who will go to the Gothicfestival, I'll be there too
          selling records if all goes well

          Going back to lurking mode ;)