RIP Niels 23

  • mazokizt
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2007
      Niels Fischborn, I guess most of you guys remember him, he has passed
      away on sunday december 2nd.
      There is some information about it here
      http://neuro-forum.neurobeat.net/forum//index.php?act=home but I did
      not have the time to translate and figure out more about it.
      Cheers.
      Renato
    • Allclean
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2007
        Very sad to hear...R.I.P. Niels 23!

        Thanks for sharing with us Renato, wonder what happened?

        Mr Mike.
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 6, 2007
          No! :(

          That's incredibly sad. I cannot find any information about what has
          happened among the comments but I assume it's some kind of tragic accident.

          Niels was a good online friend and a great contributor on this list. He
          sure will be missed. Keep spinning those vinyls on the other side Niels.
          See you there...

          electronically yours, jesper

          Allclean skrev:

          > Very sad to hear...R.I.P. Niels 23!
          > >
          > Thanks for sharing with us Renato, wonder what happened?
          > >
          > Mr Mike.

        • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 6, 2007
            dzeezes...i am surprised as well..RIP Niels..

            I had the pleasure to meet him a couple of times,a few
            times at Eurorock and once at one of the BIMfests here
            in Belgium.
            I remember him as a very sweet guy with an excellent
            taste in music.

            You'll be missed dude

            Jürgen

            --- jesper <jesper@...> wrote:

            > No! :(
            >
            > That's incredibly sad. I cannot find any information
            > about what has
            > happened among the comments but I assume it's some
            > kind of tragic accident.
            >
            > Niels was a good online friend and a great
            > contributor on this list. He
            > sure will be missed. Keep spinning those vinyls on
            > the other side Niels.
            > See you there...
            >
            > electronically yours, jesper
            >

            > Allclean skrev:
            > >

            > > Very sad to hear...R.I.P. Niels 23!
            > > >
            > > Thanks for sharing with us Renato, wonder what
            > happened?
            > > >
            > > Mr Mike.

            Be a better friend, newshound, and
          • jesper
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 6, 2007
              More condoleances here;
              http://www.powerofvoice.de/

              --
              electronically yours, jesper - still hoping it's a bad joke
              - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 6, 2007
                the german posse (thomas,Andy,Kerstin...)here probably
                knows the whole story...

                --- jesper <jesper@...> wrote:

                > More condoleances here;
                > http://www.powerofvoice.de/
                >
                > --
                > electronically yours, jesper - still hoping it's a
                > bad joke
                > - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
                > www.electronic-obsession.se
                > www.myspace.com/machinepop

                Looking for last minute shopping deals?
              • M. Andreas Cavaliere
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 6, 2007
                  hi there,

                  it was only yesterday afternoon I heard about it.
                  don't know what happened, yet.
                  i'm still shocked and very sad.

                  stay in the rhythm, niels!
                  andy