Hard Corps on myspace

  • mazokizt
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007
      well, about their own news in coming back, nothing said.
      but at last they have a page on myspace
      http://www.myspace.com/hardcorps84
      Ciao!
      Renato Z.
    • jesper@electronic-obsession.se
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007
        But an unheard track - best thing that has happened to me in two weeks!

        electronically yours, jesper
        - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
        www.electronic-obsession.se
        www.myspace.com/machinepop

        > well, about their own news in coming back, nothing said.
        > but at last they have a page on myspace
        > http://www.myspace.com/hardcorps84
        > Ciao!
        > Renato Z.
        >

        > TO UNSUBSCRIBE

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • jean-marc
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 16, 2007
          >Re: Hard Corps on myspace

          an amusing* fact: the Chainsaw Massacre remix of Armoured Car (Kid
          Montana's Statistics Mean Nothing...), produced by Daniel Miller, was
          recorded at Mekon Studio, Hard Corps's studio in Brixton. (Hugh and
          Rob hadn't form their band yet)

          * it takes very little to entertain me on a sunday ;)

          jm:)

        • jesper@electronic-obsession.se
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 16, 2007
            Moderne is also on myspace... another band I bet the world would enjoy...

            Time for a third album guys???

            electronically yours, jesper - who recently bought a kid montana album,
            slick and 80's but good...
            - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -

            De: jean-marc <jmlederman@...>
            Para: pias-antler@yahoogroups.com
            Enviadas: Domingo, 16 de Setembro de 2007 9:44:34
            Assunto: [pias-antler] Re: Hard Corps on myspace

            >Re: Hard Corps on myspace

            an amusing* fact: the Chainsaw Massacre remix of Armoured Car (Kid

            Montana's Statistics Mean Nothing...), produced by Daniel Miller, was

            recorded at Mekon Studio, Hard Corps's studio in Brixton. (Hugh and

            Rob hadn't form their band yet)

            * it takes very little to entertain me on a sunday ;)

            jm:)

            <!--

            #ygrp-mkp{
            border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px
            14px;}
            #ygrp-mkp hr{
            border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
            #ygrp-mkp #hd{
            0px;}
            #ygrp-mkp #ads{
            margin-bottom:10px;}
            #ygrp-mkp .ad{
            padding:0 0;}
            #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
            color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
            -->

            <!--

            #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
            font-family:Arial;}
            #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
            #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
            margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
            -->

            <!--

            #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,
            sans-serif;}
            #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
            sans-serif;}
            #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
            #ygrp-text{
            font-family:Georgia;
            }
            #ygrp-text p{
            margin:0 0 1em 0;}
            #ygrp-tpmsgs{
            font-family:Arial;
            clear:both;}
            #ygrp-vitnav{
            #ygrp-vitnav a{
            padding:0 1px;}
            #ygrp-actbar{
            #ygrp-actbar .left{
            float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
            .bld{font-weight:bold;}
            #ygrp-grft{
            #ygrp-ft{
            padding:5px 0;
            }
            #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
            padding-bottom:10px;}

            #ygrp-vital{
            #ygrp-vital #vithd{
            #ygrp-vital ul{
            padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
            #ygrp-vital ul li{
            }
            #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
            #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
            font-weight:bold;}
            #ygrp-vital a{
            text-decoration:none;}

            #ygrp-vital a:hover{
            text-decoration:underline;}

            #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
            color:#999;font-size:77%;}
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
            padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
            text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
            #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
            padding:8px 0;}
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
            text-decoration:none;}
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
            text-decoration:underline;}
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
            margin:0;}
            o{font-size:0;}
            .MsoNormal{
            margin:0 0 0 0;}
            #ygrp-text tt{
            font-size:120%;}
            blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
            .replbq{margin:4;}
            -->

            Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê.
            http://www.flickr.com.br/

          • Smurf
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 17, 2007

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 17, 2007
                Ah... boring :(

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 18, 2007
                  I actually had a mail from Rob this morning. I pass some of it to you:

                  No new stuff but talks about releasing old demos remixes etc.

                  A dj has reworked Je Suis Passee:
                  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=76767522
                  there's another version on itunes on an ep called Ricky's Hand by
                  Spanner & the Edgeman (Ex Naked Lunch).