Re: [pias-antler] Ra/Hen @ Webradio show - 04.02.2007

  • jesper@electronic-obsession.se
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      Is there a link to a website where you can hear just your show after it's
      been broadcasted?
      Have I mentioned that I participate in Ström every week on swedish radio P2?

      Anyway, now you know. :)

      electronically yours, jesper
      - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
      www.electronic-obsession.se

      Order your own copy of the Machinepop/Imiafan
      split-EP at www.electronic-obsession.se/label.asp

      "Folk med riktiga skivsamlingar har riktiga spelare" (Daniel Araya)

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        --- In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, <jesper@...> wrote:

        > Is there a link to a website where you can hear just your show
        >after it's been broadcasted?

        Hi Jesper,

        please check out this site: http://myspace.com/netgrooves
        Scroll down - you'll find a small archive player at the left.

        listen carefully
        Niels 23