S..A.. 42

  • Yvon HUBERT
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 10, 2006
      Hey !

      I've got a great news this week about SA42 !

      Jacky Meurisse is alive and wants to make a comeback in music after 10
      years of silence

      We just have to wait now .. I Hope it won't be too long ;)

      --
      Yvon
      I Kill To Survive .. Not To Be Recognized
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 10, 2006
        I have heard rumours about it last year, from a rather
        reliable source, but never heard about it again.
        Now let's just hope it won't take too long!
        I got reasons to believe he won't disappoint us.
        Ciao!
        Renato Z.
        NP>Portion Control - Terror Leads to Better Days
        (yeah, got that box too!)

        --- Yvon HUBERT <yvon.hubert@...> escreveu:

        > Hey !
        >
        > I've got a great news this week about SA42 !
        >
        > Jacky Meurisse is alive and wants to make a comeback
        > in music after 10
        > years of silence
        >
        > We just have to wait now .. I Hope it won't be too
        > long ;)
        >

        > --
        > Yvon
        > I Kill To Survive .. Not To Be Recognized

        Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
        http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/
      • peter vetters
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 10, 2006
          This is very nice!
          SA42 is mega!

          P.

          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 10, 2006
            Only one thing is real by now, I will present you the official website
            soon :-) and you will be able to contact jacky meurisse by mail !

            > NP>Portion Control - Terror Leads to Better Days
            > (yeah, got that box too!)

            uh ! how is it possible ? At infrarot they notice me that the box will
            be available at the end of june ?

            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 10, 2006
              it's already available here www.portion-control.net ;
              )