Re: [pias-antler] Fw: portion control ANNOUNCE archive

  • Allclean
    Message 1 of 26 , May 30, 2006
      Arrived today...

      great reproduction of all archived releases...sounds like its been digitally
      remastered as the sound is very clean & crispy clear...also comes with 3
      free P.C. badges...YIPPEE !!!

      it gets a 5 out of 5 from me :)

      mike.

      p.s. i also see kissing the pink 'NAKED' has been re-issued & remastered
      onto cd...'big man restless' rocks!

    • Yvon HUBERT
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 10, 2006
        Hey !

        I've got a great news this week about SA42 !

        Jacky Meurisse is alive and wants to make a comeback in music after 10
        years of silence

        We just have to wait now .. I Hope it won't be too long ;)

        --
        Yvon
        I Kill To Survive .. Not To Be Recognized
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 10, 2006
          I have heard rumours about it last year, from a rather
          reliable source, but never heard about it again.
          Now let's just hope it won't take too long!
          I got reasons to believe he won't disappoint us.
          Ciao!
          Renato Z.
          NP>Portion Control - Terror Leads to Better Days
          (yeah, got that box too!)

          --- Yvon HUBERT <yvon.hubert@...> escreveu:

          > Hey !
          >
          > I've got a great news this week about SA42 !
          >
          > Jacky Meurisse is alive and wants to make a comeback
          > in music after 10
          > years of silence
          >
          > We just have to wait now .. I Hope it won't be too
          > long ;)
          >

          > --
          > Yvon
          > I Kill To Survive .. Not To Be Recognized

          Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
          http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/
        • peter vetters
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 10, 2006
            This is very nice!
            SA42 is mega!

            P.

            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 10, 2006
              Only one thing is real by now, I will present you the official website
              soon :-) and you will be able to contact jacky meurisse by mail !

              > NP>Portion Control - Terror Leads to Better Days
              > (yeah, got that box too!)

              uh ! how is it possible ? At infrarot they notice me that the box will
              be available at the end of june ?

              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 10, 2006
                it's already available here www.portion-control.net ;
                )