22.4. - OPPENHEIMER ANALYSIS live + Minimalelectronic Aftershow in Wiesloch (Germany)

  • writeme
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Weird Science
      Minimal . Synthwave . UndergrouNDW . Coldwave
      mit DJ Aimé Le Chevalier (Belgien) & DJ Mike

      LIVE : Oppenheimer Analysis
      (Minimal-Pop from England)
      First show in southern germany, second show after more than 20 years !

      22.04.2006
      in Loch Ness in Wiesloch (close to Heidelberg)
      8pm - 3am
      The show starts around 10pm !
      5? cover

      Flyer and driving directions at www.modern-angels.de (german) or at dj_mike@... (also english)
      Infos about the band und snippets to listen to at www.oppenheimeranalysis.com
      Recommended : The Devils Dancers, Under Surveillance

      This event is planned to be a counterpart to the "music for the masses" parties that you usually find
      out there (not only in germany I guess). We try to keep the number of "hits" or "classics" low and try to
      go a little bit deeper into the treasure-chests instead. Of course what is "underground" for us is an "old hat"
      (like we say in germany) for others, but I think last time it went nice with DJ Echo Frau (www.oraisonfunebre.com),
      playlist below, and this time DJ Aimé Le Chevalier from Belgium, a long time collector of rare and excellent
      records will have some nice surprices for us. If this is no reason for you maybe take a look at the prices
      for drinks... ;-) (http://www.lochnesswiesloch.de/ - in german, but click on the entrance and then on the bar)
      You are on this list because you were in my addressbook (or probably only in my mind ?!) linked with 80s
      electronic music, as an artist, collector, dj or musiclover. If you don't want to be bothered by this
      Weird Science-Newsletter anymore, please drop me a line and I remove you. Also feel free to forward this
      mail to anybody interested and/or add the date to your homepage. Thanks a lot !
      (Next Weird Science : Probably end of July, no concert but again a guest dj)

      Hope to see you there !
      Mike

      *** Playlist from last weird Science in October 2005 ***

      [Mike]

      01 - Genet Tic Toc - Theory Of Permutation
      02 - Oppenheimer Anaylsis - Men In White Coats
      03 - Linear Movement - Laughter Of A Mad Man
      04 - Peter Westheimer - Happy Together
      05 - Dark Day - Danger Dancer
      06 - Deux - Game And Performance
      07 - Vicious Pink Phenomena - My Private Tokyo
      08 - Silvia - Zuerst Ich
      09 - Silberstreif - Ich Suche Dein Gesicht

      [Echo Frau]

      10 - Ensemble Pittoresque - Better Life's
      11 - Demian - Kopek
      12 - Bitoks A La Russe - Tu Dois Partir
      13 - Kinder Aus Asbest - Ich Liebe Monopol
      14 - Disco Volante - Click !
      15 - Ptose - Under My Bed
      16 - Linear Movement - Five Faces
      17 - Iron Curtain - The Condos
      18 - 2VM - Daybreak
      19 - Bang Elektronika - Aktivierung
      20 - 1000 Ohm - A.G.N.E.S.
      21 - Fog - Death In The Air
      22 - Geile Tiere - Geile Tiere
      23 - Fad Gadget - Insecticide
      24 - Doxa Sinistra - Media Bomb
      25 - Second Decay - A Kind Of Dream
      26 - Prima Donnas - Nance Music Manifesto
      27 - Gorilla Aktiv - Otto's Pornos
      28 - Saal 2 - Angst Vorm Tanzen
      29 - M.Bryo - Shrinking Rooms
      30 - Experimental Products - Secret Rendez-Vous (OW)

      [Mike]

      31 - Rek - Computer Haben Herzschmerz
      32 - Oviformia SCI - Mi Teletipo (OW)
      33 - El Aviador Dro - Brigada De Demolicion
      34 - Beranek - Crystal Dream
      35 - Beograd - T.V.
      36 - Amin Peck - Love Disgrace
      37 - Asmodaeus - Feel The Cold
      38 - Andre Szigethi - Liebe Banal
      39 - Profil - Berühren
      40 - Richard Bone - Joy Of Radiation
      41 - Hidden Agenda - Talking To Myself
      42 - Qruux Adu Xa - Robotics
      43 - A Blaze Colour - Means To An End
      44 - Aaah! - Duty Calls
      45 - Vita Noctis - Alone (W)
      46 - Oppenheimer Analysis - Science (OW)
      47 - Greenfield / Burnel - Detective Privee
      48 - Polyphonic Size - Winston & Julia

      [Echo Frau]

      49 - Corps Diplomatique - Les Metamorphoses
      50 - Information Society - Growing Up With Shiva (Live)
      51 - Jeff & Jane Hudson - Pound Pound
      52 - Autumn - The Game
      53 - Guyers Connection - Pogo Auf Techno
      54 - Moderne - Dilemma (OW)
      55 - Martial Canterel - Hiding Places
      56 - Circuit 7 - Video Boys
      57 - Moresque Foray - No Shout
      58 - Miss Nicky Trax - Acid In The House
      59 - Absolute Body Control - Figures
      60 - El Aviador Dro - Programma En Espiral
      61 - CKC - 20h25
      62 - Stranger Station - Minutes To Silence
      63 - Cybotron - Alleys Of Your Mind
      64 - Pavillon 7b - La Manege
      65 - Klack Klack - 1919
      66 - L'Aventure Imaginaire - Dance with Me (L'Espace De La Nuit)
      67 - System - Sleeping Beauty

      [Mike]

      68 - Conrad Schnitzler - Auf Dem Schwarzen Kanal
      69 - Sugalo - Disco (W)
      70 - Ligne D'Hiver - Black Monday
      71 - Ministry - Same Old Madness
      72 - Weltklang - VEB Heimat (W)
      73 - Van Kaye & Ignit - Negroes In N.Y. (W)
      74 - Throbbing Gristle - Hot On The Heels Of Love
      75 - Ralf I.C. - Prinz Motorik
      76 - Camilla Motor - Der Zauberer
      77 - Jyl - Universe (W)
      78 - Nine Circles - Twinkling Stars
      79 - Mirage - Lila Lilli
      80 - Oppenheimer Analysis - The Devils Dancers
      81 - Experimental Products - Aviation
      82 - Hessen Ganz Groß - Unter Der Achsel (W)
      83 - Säurekeller - Hiroshima (Taperversion)
      84 - Die Tödliche Doris - Tanz Im Quadrat (W)
      85 - Hongkong Syndikat - Berlin Bleibt Doch Berlin
      86 - Das Kabinette - The Cabinet
      87 - Kloot Per W - Europe
      88 - Greg Vandike - Final Scene
      89 - The Twins - I'm Staying Alive
      90 - Scarlet Architect - Rose Grey
      91 - Night Moves - Trans-Dance (7" Version)
      92 - Van Lukas - The Riot
      93 - Karman - Poker
      94 - Ohm - You Know I Love You
      95 - The Actor - Deutsches Mädchen (W)
      96 - Stahlnetz - Der Seemann Und Die Stewardess
      97 - Giannis Vogiatzis - Enas Oyranos M Asteria (C)

      (W) = Wunsch / Request
      (OW) = Online-Wunsch / Online-Request
      (C) = Rausschmeisser / Closing Song