Re: How I nearly got my ass kicked by Mark Lane!

  • Gobby
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2005
      I think Mark should of not be an ass and should of said who he was
      from the start.
      Gobby

      --- In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, "Norm Tallant" <abnorm@d...> wrote:

      > > Rock'n roll Norm ...rock'n roll:-)
      >
      > Well, this *is* Los Angeles of course, so I imagine that there are
      many here
      > that believe they are rockstars (and I suppose that some of them
      actually
      > are!) but I never expected Mark Lane to have this kind of attitude ;)
      >
      > I hope he doesn't connect my name to my mailing list request... 'cause I
      > still want that cd that Imi posted about!
      >
      > All the best,
      > -Norm

    • Allclean
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 1, 2005
        Dito!

      • Autonomoussound@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 3, 2005
          hi all!

          my two cents: He should be glad that anyone remembers or even cares who he is{or was}.

          I think Mark should of not be an ass and should of said who he was
          from the start.
          Gobby

          --- In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, "Norm Tallant" <abnorm@d...> wrote:

          > > Rock'n roll Norm ...rock'n roll:-)
          >
          > Well, this *is* Los Angeles of course, so I imagine that there are
          many here
          > that believe they are rockstars (and I suppose that some of them
          actually
          > are!) but I never expected Mark Lane to have this kind of attitude ;)
          >
          > I hope he doesn't connect my name to my mailing list request... 'cause I
          > still want that cd that Imi posted about!
          >
          > All the best,
          > -Norm

          TO UNSUBSCRIBE

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • mark
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 4, 2005
            --- In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, Autonomoussound@a... wrote:

            > hi all!
            >
            > my two cents: He should be glad that anyone remembers or even cares
            who he is{or was}.

            with his ego he probably couldn't imagine anyone NOT knowing who he was...

            :-P

            rayman
          • Autonomoussound@aol.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 4, 2005
              right! well he did do that black dipstick ...oh, i meant lipstick song
              which was good. Not quite warm leatherette, but good.