OUT NOW --- Adrian Smith : Music from the Big House : MP3 EP : 4mg Records

  • imi iv
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
      FREE DOWNLOAD :::::: NET RELEASE :::::: www.4mgrecords.com
      ADRIAN SMITH : Music from the Big House : MP3 : 4mg Records : 4MGFD01
      4 new instrumental tracks from the voice of CLICK CLICK.
    • Allclean
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
        hi imi....i like the snipet samples very much, but how do you down load the
        album and artwork?

        i just get the following notice when i click on the url...

        >Action canceled
        >Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The
        >page might be temporarily unavailable.

        any ideas?

      • jesper@electronic-obsession.se
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
          using "download album" would be good ;)
          Have downloaded, but only listened briefly...

          electronically yours, jesper
          - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
          www.electronic-obsession.se

          > hi imi....i like the snipet samples very much, but how do you down load
          the
          > album and artwork?
          > >
          > i just get the following notice when i click on the url...
          > >
          > >Action canceled
          > >Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The
          > >page might be temporarily unavailable.
          > >
          > any ideas?
          >

          > > FREE DOWNLOAD :::::: NET RELEASE :::::: www.4mgrecords.com

          > > ADRIAN SMITH : Music from the Big House : MP3 : 4mg Records : 4MGFD01

          > > 4 new instrumental tracks from the voice of CLICK CLICK.

          > TO UNSUBSCRIBE

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Michael Rea
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
            duhhhh...of course i click on "download release" mr J...there's nothing else
            to click on...but when i do...the following page appears...

            Action canceled
            Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The
            page might be temporarily unavailable.

            any suggestions...maybe a tech prob perhaps?

            mr mike.

            n/p : dream injection 2 ...NICE STUFF �(���)�

            >using "download album" would be good ;)
            >Have downloaded, but only listened briefly...

            Need more speed? Get Xtra Broadband @
            http://jetstream.xtra.co.nz/chm/0,,202853-1000,00.html
          • Allclean
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
              Got it mr J...just had to refresh the page...must be a browser prob or
              something...but nice artwork, still waiting for the music to come
              through!...and i hope adrians ok over there in the uk?...what with all the
              bombs going off...shit...looks really ouch!...

              ...they seem to have a real bit of a dilema on their hands...hope no one
              here has any friends/family caught up in that mess...it looks horrific...a
              real danger zone!.... i really hate terrorists!...they suck....why dont they
              go and get a real job....and then if still bored...go blow themselves up!

              yours, my 5 cents worth,

              mr mike.

              > duhhhh...of course i click on "download release" mr J...there's nothing
              > else
              > to click on...but when i do...the following page appears...
              >>
              > Action canceled
              > Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The
              > page might be temporarily unavailable.
              >>
              > any suggestions...maybe a tech prob perhaps?
              >>
              > mr mike.
              >>
              > n/p : dream injection 2 ...NICE STUFF <(.¿.)>
              >

              >>using "download album" would be good ;)
              >>Have downloaded, but only listened briefly...

            • myk
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
                http://www.annaloguerecords.com/ is the new
                minimal-elektro label by marc schaffer of
                SOLITUDE FX.

                the first release will be an LP by CAMERA OBSCURA (soundclips on the site)

                Some of you may know Camera Obscura (consisting
                of Peter Oldroyd and Nigel James from York, UK)
                from their 1983 7" single release
                "Destitution/Race in Athens" on the UK based
                Small Wonder label. Besides that single they only
                released one further track called "Village of
                Stars" on the 101 International 2LP-compilation
                "Directions". Anyway you can read their story on
                their own web site at http://clancamera.com
                together with some never before seen pictures and
                additional informations.

                The 10 tracks included on this LP were all
                recorded in 1983 and are all previously
                unreleased. They were mastered by Peter himself
                and the best thing even is that through all this
                they teamed up again to record as Camera Obscura
                and even on the original equipment! We shall be
                curious!

                --

                myk

                @ we rock like crazy
                making music safe for humans
                d-45879 gelsenk´n / germany
                http://www.werocklikecrazy.com

              • jesper@electronic-obsession.se
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 8, 2005
                  Yes - finally a web page who hates IE. *lol* ;)