Re: help me to Identify this¡¡ ¡¡¡

  • ximo3107
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005
      Hi Jesper,

      You are the only person who has recognized this song, Please can you
      try to remember those who are they or to give me some idea?

      I'm searching this song a lot of years, I've sended this song to
      Altered Images and Sparks fans and they says me that this is not
      from this bands.

      A lot of thanks for your help.

      Ximo.

      --- In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, <jesper@e...> wrote:
      > Recognized - but cannot place it!
      >
      > =(
      >
      > electronically yours, jesper
      > - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
      > www.electronic-obsession.se

    • Dani Barcelo
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005
        em sembla que ho tens xungo company!! jejeje jo ni idea...
        salut!!
        Dani

        >From: "ximo3107" <pop80s@...>
        >To: pias-antler@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [pias-antler] Re: help me to Identify this¡¡¡¡¡
        >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:09:37 -0000
        >

        >Hi Jesper,
        >
        >You are the only person who has recognized this song, Please can you
        >try to remember those who are they or to give me some idea?
        >
        >I'm searching this song a lot of years, I've sended this song to
        >Altered Images and Sparks fans and they says me that this is not
        >from this bands.
        >
        >A lot of thanks for your help.
        >
        >Ximo.
        >
        >--- In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, <jesper@e...> wrote:
        > > Recognized - but cannot place it!
        > >
        > > =(
        > >
        > > electronically yours, jesper
        > > www.electronic-obsession.se

      • ximo3107
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2005
          Si amic este tema costara lo seu, jejeje

          Un Abraç

          Adeuuuuuuuuuu

          --- In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, "Dani Barcelo" <danibebm@h...>

          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com