Re: [pias-antler] help me to Identify th is¡¡¡¡¡

  • smurf
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2005
      somebody already put this up for recognising some time ago

      I think it's Clair Grogan and Altered Images

      --

      Time Is Irrelevant
      Reality Is Improbable

      http://users.pandora.be/smurffiles/muzak.html
      http://muzakparties.blogspot.com/
    • ximo3107
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005
        Hi Jesper,

        You are the only person who has recognized this song, Please can you
        try to remember those who are they or to give me some idea?

        I'm searching this song a lot of years, I've sended this song to
        Altered Images and Sparks fans and they says me that this is not
        from this bands.

        A lot of thanks for your help.

        Ximo.

        --- In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, <jesper@e...> wrote:
        > Recognized - but cannot place it!
        >
        > =(
        >
        > electronically yours, jesper
        > - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
        > www.electronic-obsession.se

      • Dani Barcelo
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005
          em sembla que ho tens xungo company!! jejeje jo ni idea...
          salut!!
          Dani

          >From: "ximo3107" <pop80s@...>
          >To: pias-antler@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [pias-antler] Re: help me to Identify this¡¡¡¡¡
          >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:09:37 -0000
          >

          >Hi Jesper,
          >
          >You are the only person who has recognized this song, Please can you
          >try to remember those who are they or to give me some idea?
          >
          >I'm searching this song a lot of years, I've sended this song to
          >Altered Images and Sparks fans and they says me that this is not
          >from this bands.
          >
          >A lot of thanks for your help.
          >
          >Ximo.
          >
          >--- In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, <jesper@e...> wrote:
          > > Recognized - but cannot place it!
          > >
          > > =(
          > >
          > > electronically yours, jesper
          > > www.electronic-obsession.se

        • ximo3107
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 18, 2005
            Si amic este tema costara lo seu, jejeje

            Un Abraç

            Adeuuuuuuuuuu

            --- In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, "Dani Barcelo" <danibebm@h...>

            unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com