BIMF

  • Anders Wahlbom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hi gang,

      First of all, on behalf of Jan (back in Brussels after a trip to Zürich) and myself (back at work in Stockholm), a huge THANK YOU to everyone officially involved with BIMF, and another one to the listees we met: Jürgen, Mark, Hans, Rikard, Erin, Smurf, Niels, Evil E, Shane, Ian, Erik, Rainer, Kerstin, Jean-Marc Lederman and anyone I may have forgotten. (And hi also to the listees we never met - maybe next time?) Great to see you all, and I agree with all the enthusiastic words about the Klinik gig.

      Second, I just got a txt msg from Jan. If Mario Walschaerts is reading the list now, please call or message Jan on his mobile: +46-70-3055365. (If anyone has Mario's number, you can SMS it to Jan at the above number.)

      Cheers,
      Anders (on the tube)
    • DJ Wattie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
        I just read this message, is it still necessary that I call him?
        I'll be in Brussels tomorrow...

        First of all, on behalf of Jan (back in Brussels after a trip to Zürich) and
        myself (back at work in Stockholm), a huge THANK YOU to everyone officially
        involved with BIMF, and another one to the listees we met: Jürgen, Mark,
        Hans, Rikard, Erin, Smurf, Niels, Evil E, Shane, Ian, Erik, Rainer, Kerstin,
        Jean-Marc Lederman and anyone I may have forgotten. (And hi also to the
        listees we never met - maybe next time?) Great to see you all, and I agree
        with all the enthusiastic words about the Klinik gig.

        Second, I just got a txt msg from Jan. If Mario Walschaerts is reading the
        list now, please call or message Jan on his mobile: +46-70-3055365. (If
        anyone has Mario's number, you can SMS it to Jan at the above number.)

        Cheers,
        Anders (on the tube)

        TO UNSUBSCRIBE

        Yahoo! Groups Links