Re: Best Dance Tracks Ever

  • dj
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
      front 242 - special forces
      amnesia - ibiza
      vomito negro - move your body
      xmpt - interruption
      a split second - colosseum crash 12" mix
      signal aout 42 - why not
      cabaret voltaire - don't argue
      clan of xymox - stranger
      nostromo dept - evolution
      blind vision - bestialic beat
      scarecrow - black door
      x10 - repulsion
      orange sector - arbeit ist not
      the hunger - shock
    • M Nilsson
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2003
        Skinny Puppy - Tormentor (12")
        XMTP - Facer
        Prayer Tower - Neurochild
        Die Warzau - Money After All
        My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Kooler Than Jesus
        NIN - Closer
        Modern Jazz - Radio Scream
        Acid Horse - No Name No Slogan
        Cyberaktif - Meltdown
        Einsturzende Neubauten - Haus Der Luge
        Hard Corps - Je Suis Pasée
        Michael Dee - Hurra Hurra Vad Det Är Roligt I Moskva (classic)
        DAF - Nacht Arbeit
        NUMB - Eugene
        Berliner Express - Die Russen Kommen
        Neon Judgement - Brain Dance
        Portion Control - Rough Justice
        Psyche - Unveiling The Secret
        Killing Joke - Follow the Leader
        Portion Control - Mass Disorder
        Legendary Pink Dots - Blacklist
        à;GRUMH... - Edito
        Buggles - On TV
        Until December - Secrets (I won't tell)
        Di Leva - Dansa Din Djävul
        Bronski Beat - Hit That Perfect Beat
        SPK - Will To Power
        Die Form - Masochist
        Click Click - Yakutska
        Meat Beat Manifesto - Dog Star Man
        Johnson Engineering co. - Floorslammer
        Borghesia - Ni Upanja Ni Strahu
        Lead Into Gold - Idiot
        Mighty Force - Dive
        KMFDM - Megalomaniac
        Mesh - Fragile
        HALO - Health Warning (act today)
        Liaisons Dagereuses - Puet être... pas
        Laibach - Tanz mit Laibach
        Chirurgie Esthetique - Eternal Whisper
        Guilt Trip - Kerygma

        and the list could go on and on and on and on......

        MaNi

      • Yvon
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2003
          just a few which come in my mind now : (the list could be around 300 titles
          :-) )

          ecstacy club - jesus loves the acid
          laurent garnier - wake up
          front 242 - no shuffle
          the klinik - moving hands
          sa 42 - dead is calling
          skinny puppy - assimilate
          Lords of acid - I sit on acid
          Amnesia - Hysteria
          Clan of xymox - a day
          Maurice - This is Acid
          Suicide commando - acid bath
          Aphex twin - come to daddy
          Ralphie Dee - Mad as Hell

          Etc .. Etc .. Etc ....

          Yvon
        • JOBA
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2003
            Dance ?

            Amnesia - It's a Dream
            Liaisons Dangereuses - Los Ninos Del Parque
            Nitzer Ebb - Let Your Body Learn
            Klinik - Moving Hands
            Cabaret Voltaire - Why
            Psyche - Uncivilized
            Weathermen - Poison
            Fatal Morgana - Attention (Instrumental)

            I'll stop for now on old stuff far from end..
            The list is endless..: )

            JOBA
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
            Joba Records
            http://www.jobarecords.com
          • mark
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 3, 2003
              seems that acid is doing good in this topic :)

              i'll add:
              phuture : acid trax
              sheila : acid kiss (with lil louis sample)

              Mark/rayman