Re: [pias-antler] Re: woops!

  • jesper
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 31, 2003
      rainer:
      > BTW i forgot a sad thing. A lot of electro fans don't talk about
      > bands like Doppler Effekt because they are black. There are a lot of
      > fucking Nazis in the electro scene :(

      Which Dopplereffekt are we talking about? Well, I didn't know any of the two
      bands were black and I sure like both though "Hard at Work-Doppler" is
      cooler than "Mannequin-Doppler"... ;)

      > my actual tip: Adult. - Glue Your Eyelids Together. Remembers me on
      > the feelings which i had when i listen the first time to bands like
      > Crash Course In Science.

      Hey look, we've got a 606 and a synth - let's sell records! RESPECT to them!
      :)

      electronically yours, jesper - with both 606 and synths so what's my
      excuse?! :(

      Nu med ny e-postadress!!!/Now with new e-mail address!!!

      www.electronic-obsession.se
    • jesper
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 1, 2003
        I think the only known cure is to keep the patient busy with analogue
        machines. A couple of new each month keep the trouble away... so just send
        them this way! :)

        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 1, 2003
          BTW - shouldn't you been asleep now, Renato???

          electronically yours, jesper

          Nu med ny e-postadress!!!/Now with new e-mail address!!!

          www.electronic-obsession.se
          "Jesper apparently lives in a fantastic world where everyone posses vintage
          synths and likes just old fashioned electronic music, when he "leaves" this
          world and comes back to reality he suffers an awful shock, specially if in
          contact with digital technologies. There is no known treatment for this
          serious disturb, the best thing to do is lock the patient away from society,
          as it is not yet certain if this disturb can be contagious or not."
          Should we write an article to some medicine journal Smurf?; )
          Maybe it is better not...
          Ciao!
          Renato Z.
          NP>Jeff & Jane Hudson - Los Alamos
          Nu med ny e-postadress!!!/Now with new e-mail address!!!

          www.electronic-obsession.se

          I considered buying rebirth, especially since the new version came out
          but I've been sidetracked by a sudden lack of funds. I don't doubt that
          it's a great tool that *in the right hands* could be used to make some
          really good music. In my experience, a crappy musician/composer tends
          to make crappy music in whatever medium they use.

          Art

          On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 10:00 AM, Autonomoussound@... wrote:

          > I agree that bad music can be made with any gear.I am also not an
          > advocate of nonsensical filter sweeps just to show off that you use
          > analogs. I do believe,however that if you start with a basic sine or
          > sawtooth sound,spend time shaping it into something from almost
          > nothing,effecting it with something different and giving it an actual
          > position with a real mixer it will give back more than "Trance preset
          > #158 with built in re verb & 909"

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          TO UNSUBSCRIBE

          TO UNSUBSCRIBE

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          TO UNSUBSCRIBE

          TO UNSUBSCRIBE

        • Renato Z.
          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 1, 2003
            BTW - shouldn't you been asleep now, Renato???

            yeah kinda, I am a sick insomniac in case you don't know it=/
            I often see Yvon wake up in ICQ!!!
            Ciao!
            Renato Z.
            NP>Pankow - Valhalla

          • jesper
            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 1, 2003
              Crap! Are you making some useful things during those night hours or are you
              surfing porno? ;)

              electronically yours, jesper

              Nu med ny e-postadress!!!/Now with new e-mail address!!!

              www.electronic-obsession.se
              > BTW - shouldn't you been asleep now, Renato???
              >
              > yeah kinda, I am a sick insomniac in case you don't know it=/
              > I often see Yvon wake up in ICQ!!!
              > Ciao!
              > Renato Z.
              > NP>Pankow - Valhalla

              > TO UNSUBSCRIBE

            • mark
              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 1, 2003
                are you implying surfing for porn is not useful?????

                :-P
                Mark/rayman

                > Crap! Are you making some useful things during those night hours or
                are you
                > surfing porno? ;)
                >
                > electronically yours, jesper
                >
                > Nu med ny e-postadress!!!/Now with new e-mail address!!!
                >
                > www.electronic-obsession.se

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Renato Z.
                Message 7 of 29 , Sep 1, 2003
                  Crap! Are you making some useful things during those night hours or are you
                  surfing porno? ;)
                  ***my plan was to play Pristontale til dawn, but the server is down... so if you guys have any free porn sites to recommend me go on=P
                  Ciao!
                  Renato Z.