[pias-antler] Re: Doublebill?

  • Jan Sundstrom
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 1, 2000
      At 17:56 2000-01-31 , you wrote:
      >Hey!
      >
      >Does anyone remember the Doublebill split 12" with Click Click & Borghesia?
      >
      >Was this ever released on CD?

      I ordered the 12" straight from Wax Trax. AFAIK i had the option of
      ordering it on CD; but i guess i was young and stupid at the time :P

      Jan
      ICQ #10443263
    • JESPER ÖDEMARK
      Message 2 of 28 , Feb 2, 2000
        Stupid?

        The quote below sounds stupid to me =)

        electronically yours, jesper

        - -- --- ---- ----- ------ - ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
        N/P: Rheingold - R. (find that on CD - suckers!!!)
        - -- --- ---- ----- ------ - ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
        Electronic Obsession c/o J. Ödemark
        - -- --- ---- ----- ------ - ------ ----- ---- --- -- -

        >I ordered the 12" straight from Wax Trax. AFAIK i had the
        option of
        >ordering it on CD; but i guess i was young and stupid at
        the time :P

        >Jan
      • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
        Message 3 of 28 , Feb 3, 2000

          > >Hey!
          > >
          > >Does anyone remember the Doublebill split 12" with
          > Click Click & Borghesia?
          > >
          > >Was this ever released on CD?

          yep.;i saw it once on CD..;and didn't buy it..:(
          so i am now gonna join Jan's club.:)

          greeeetzzzz

          J�rgen

          np/1AM:these days