Re: [pias-antler] Re: parade ground -cut up - cd ---- on GEMM

  • smurf
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 7, 2003
      7/06/03 8:34:29, "Renato Z." <mazokizt@...> wrote:

      >NP>Krisma - Many Kisses - anybody else likes them?

      is this an mp3, or do you have the actual release?
      I've got the 7" and I really like it a lot :o)

      Time Is Irrelevant
      Reality Is Improbable

      http://www.smurffiles.be
    • Michael Rea
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 7, 2003
        i never heard of them,who do they sound like,anyone in particular?

        mr mike.

        n/p lassigue benthaus - cloned (kkcd)

        <

        > >NP>Krisma - Many Kisses - anybody else likes them?
        >
        >is this an mp3, or do you have the actual release?
        >I've got the 7" and I really like it a lot :o)

        >Time Is Irrelevant
        >Reality Is Improbable
        >
        >http://www.smurffiles.be
        >

        >TO UNSUBSCRIBE

        Download MSN Messenger @ http://messenger.xtramsn.co.nz - talk to family
        and friends overseas!
      • Renato Z.
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 7, 2003
          7/06/03 8:34:29, "Renato Z." <mazokizt@...> wrote:

          >NP>Krisma - Many Kisses - anybody else likes them?

          is this an mp3, or do you have the actual release?
          I've got the 7" and I really like it a lot :o)

          ***Saddly just mp3, but soon I will get some Krisma stuff, I believe they are pretty common in Italy because they are even still active!!!
          Ciao!
          Renato Z.

        • Renato Z.
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 7, 2003
            Weird italian quasi goth, sometimes electronic, sometimes not much, very interesting in my opinion!!

            i never heard of them,who do they sound like,anyone in particular?

            mr mike.

            n/p lassigue benthaus - cloned (kkcd)

            <

            > >NP>Krisma - Many Kisses - anybody else likes them?
            >
            >is this an mp3, or do you have the actual release?
            >I've got the 7" and I really like it a lot :o)

            >Time Is Irrelevant
            >Reality Is Improbable
            >
            >http://www.smurffiles.be
            >

            >TO UNSUBSCRIBE

            Download MSN Messenger @ http://messenger.xtramsn.co.nz - talk to family
            and friends overseas!

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            TO UNSUBSCRIBE

          • Mike
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 8, 2003
              I never heard of that situation Mr Renny,i can understand deteriation over a period of time in the structural sense,but for a cds audio quality to deteriated,well sounds kind of strange,although i know it does happen to vinyl,has anyone else had any experiences with cd decay?

              mr mike.
              > CDs do have a shorter life time=(
              > Mainly if you live in a coast area!!!!
              > I once took my Slashed Open CD by Placebo Effect to a coast city,
              and now I can throw it into the garbage cause it sounds like someone
              is making fries while you listen to the CD=(
              > Ciao!
              > Renato Z.
              >
              > Yeah maybe thats the case Mr Renny..,grab it while yu'
              can...still hard to believe that someone would sit on these oop items
              for 12 - 15 years,and suddenly decide,now was the time to sell.....or
              maybe a very smart person indeed?...
              > sittin' thar' on his sack'a' cds...
              > >
              > i wish someone would also come up with a pile of "siglo xx"
              cds...as i'm trying to replace my antler tracks I disc,as
              > for unknown reasons, my disc developed a crack that goes right
              though the middle,cant understand, as i really look after my cds,
              like they were my babies or something?.....sounz stupid,i know,but is
              it possible that cds have a limited life?...i surely hope not!...or
              i'm gonna cry big time!

              > mr mike.
              > >

              > n/p Andy mellwig & thomas koner - biokinetics/porter ricks (chain
              reaction-crd01)

              > someone had quite a stock of it and now decided to get rid of
              it. My words are, get it while it lasts!
              > Ciao!
              > Renato Z.
              GEMM

              > Well...just received the parade ground cd...if its a copy, then
              its pretty
              > damn good, as its even got label coding etched in the outer
              centre
              > groove,...cd is in as new condition!...i'm
              impressed...did 'pias' possibly
              > give lisence authority to another record company to re-issue,or
              has someone
              > been sitting on a stock pile
              > of classic oop ebm collectables for all these years?...anyway
              i'm happy,as i
              > cant believe i finally have this item after all this time!
              > >
              > mr mike
              > >>

              > n/p parade ground - cut up (what else)
              > >

              > > Hi Renny...me too...i got the Amnesia cd from a german
              seller a few
              > >months back and its also like brand new condition!...great
              score!...(but is
              > >it the real mcoy?)
              > > >

              > > I hope it works Imi, I've been after this CD since I first
              heard Parade
              > >Ground, I suppose this seller works, as I ordered Hysteria by
              Amnesia and
              > >they received payment.
              > > Big thx for warning!
              > > Ciao!
              > > Renato Z.
              > >
              > > Great chance people :-)
              > >

              > >http://db6.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?
              sid=361900967&key=96174&a_refno=GML570545429

              > > imi

              > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              > >

              > > TO UNSUBSCRIBE
              > >
              > > Send an empty email to pias-antler-