Re: [pias-antler] Re: parade ground -cut up - cd ---- on GEMM

  • Renato Z.
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 6, 2003
      I think it was my father that told me that, I also remember that vynils have no actual life spam, but they can get worn due to excessive play because of the attrition with the needle. But vynils that are not played much live really long.
      Ciao!
      Renato Z.
      NP>Krisma - Many Kisses - anybody else likes them?
      I read once that cd's have a ten year life spam , now i have some
      cd's ;onger then that , but I don't play them that much , that my two
      cents

      - In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, "Renato Z." <mazokizt@y...> wrote:
      > CDs do have a shorter life time=(
      > Mainly if you live in a coast area!!!!
      > I once took my Slashed Open CD by Placebo Effect to a coast city,
      and now I can throw it into the garbage cause it sounds like someone
      is making fries while you listen to the CD=(
      > Ciao!
      > Renato Z.
      >
      > Yeah maybe thats the case Mr Renny..,grab it while yu'
      can...still hard to believe that someone would sit on these oop items
      for 12 - 15 years,and suddenly decide,now was the time to sell.....or
      maybe a very smart person indeed?...
      > sittin' thar' on his sack'a' cds...
      > >
      > i wish someone would also come up with a pile of "siglo xx"
      cds...as i'm trying to replace my antler tracks I disc,as
      > for unknown reasons, my disc developed a crack that goes right
      though the middle,cant understand, as i really look after my cds,
      like they were my babies or something?.....sounz stupid,i know,but is
      it possible that cds have a limited life?...i surely hope not!...or
      i'm gonna cry big time!

      > mr mike.
      > >

      > n/p Andy mellwig & thomas koner - biokinetics/porter ricks (chain
      reaction-crd01)

      > someone had quite a stock of it and now decided to get rid of
      it. My words are, get it while it lasts!
      > Ciao!
      > Renato Z.
      GEMM

      > Well...just received the parade ground cd...if its a copy, then
      its pretty
      > damn good, as its even got label coding etched in the outer
      centre
      > groove,...cd is in as new condition!...i'm
      impressed...did 'pias' possibly
      > give lisence authority to another record company to re-issue,or
      has someone
      > been sitting on a stock pile
      > of classic oop ebm collectables for all these years?...anyway
      i'm happy,as i
      > cant believe i finally have this item after all this time!
      > >
      > mr mike
      > >>

      > n/p parade ground - cut up (what else)
      > >

      > > Hi Renny...me too...i got the Amnesia cd from a german
      seller a few
      > >months back and its also like brand new condition!...great
      score!...(but is
      > >it the real mcoy?)
      > > >

      > > I hope it works Imi, I've been after this CD since I first
      heard Parade
      > >Ground, I suppose this seller works, as I ordered Hysteria by
      Amnesia and
      > >they received payment.
      > > Big thx for warning!
      > > Ciao!
      > > Renato Z.
      > >
      > > Great chance people :-)
      > >

      > >http://db6.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?
      sid=361900967&key=96174&a_refno=GML570545429

      > > imi

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > >

      > > TO UNSUBSCRIBE
      > >
      > > Send an empty email to pias-antler-
      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Service.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Need more speed? Get Xtra Jetstream @
      > http://www.xtra.co.nz/products/0,,5803,00.html !
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >

      > TO UNSUBSCRIBE

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >

      > TO UNSUBSCRIBE

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >

      > TO UNSUBSCRIBE

      Service.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      TO UNSUBSCRIBE

    • smurf
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 7, 2003
        7/06/03 8:34:29, "Renato Z." <mazokizt@...> wrote:

        >NP>Krisma - Many Kisses - anybody else likes them?

        is this an mp3, or do you have the actual release?
        I've got the 7" and I really like it a lot :o)

        Time Is Irrelevant
        Reality Is Improbable

        http://www.smurffiles.be
      • Michael Rea
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 7, 2003
          i never heard of them,who do they sound like,anyone in particular?

          mr mike.

          n/p lassigue benthaus - cloned (kkcd)

          <

          > >NP>Krisma - Many Kisses - anybody else likes them?
          >
          >is this an mp3, or do you have the actual release?
          >I've got the 7" and I really like it a lot :o)

          >Time Is Irrelevant
          >Reality Is Improbable
          >
          >http://www.smurffiles.be
          >

          >TO UNSUBSCRIBE

          Download MSN Messenger @ http://messenger.xtramsn.co.nz - talk to family
          and friends overseas!
        • Renato Z.
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 7, 2003
            7/06/03 8:34:29, "Renato Z." <mazokizt@...> wrote:

            >NP>Krisma - Many Kisses - anybody else likes them?

            is this an mp3, or do you have the actual release?
            I've got the 7" and I really like it a lot :o)

            ***Saddly just mp3, but soon I will get some Krisma stuff, I believe they are pretty common in Italy because they are even still active!!!
            Ciao!
            Renato Z.

          • Renato Z.
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 7, 2003
              Weird italian quasi goth, sometimes electronic, sometimes not much, very interesting in my opinion!!

              i never heard of them,who do they sound like,anyone in particular?

              mr mike.

              n/p lassigue benthaus - cloned (kkcd)

              <

              > >NP>Krisma - Many Kisses - anybody else likes them?
              >
              >is this an mp3, or do you have the actual release?
              >I've got the 7" and I really like it a lot :o)

              >Time Is Irrelevant
              >Reality Is Improbable
              >
              >http://www.smurffiles.be
              >

              >TO UNSUBSCRIBE

              Download MSN Messenger @ http://messenger.xtramsn.co.nz - talk to family
              and friends overseas!

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              TO UNSUBSCRIBE

            • Mike
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 8, 2003
                I never heard of that situation Mr Renny,i can understand deteriation over a period of time in the structural sense,but for a cds audio quality to deteriated,well sounds kind of strange,although i know it does happen to vinyl,has anyone else had any experiences with cd decay?

                mr mike.
                > CDs do have a shorter life time=(
                > Mainly if you live in a coast area!!!!
                > I once took my Slashed Open CD by Placebo Effect to a coast city,
                and now I can throw it into the garbage cause it sounds like someone
                is making fries while you listen to the CD=(
                > Ciao!
                > Renato Z.
                >
                > Yeah maybe thats the case Mr Renny..,grab it while yu'
                can...still hard to believe that someone would sit on these oop items
                for 12 - 15 years,and suddenly decide,now was the time to sell.....or
                maybe a very smart person indeed?...
                > sittin' thar' on his sack'a' cds...
                > >
                > i wish someone would also come up with a pile of "siglo xx"
                cds...as i'm trying to replace my antler tracks I disc,as
                > for unknown reasons, my disc developed a crack that goes right
                though the middle,cant understand, as i really look after my cds,
                like they were my babies or something?.....sounz stupid,i know,but is
                it possible that cds have a limited life?...i surely hope not!...or
                i'm gonna cry big time!

                > mr mike.
                > >

                > n/p Andy mellwig & thomas koner - biokinetics/porter ricks (chain
                reaction-crd01)

                > someone had quite a stock of it and now decided to get rid of
                it. My words are, get it while it lasts!
                > Ciao!
                > Renato Z.

                Service.

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor