trades

  • lynnskyner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
      hi guys just joined this group aqnd its cool i have some interesting
      stuff id like to trade
      by a:grumh and a split second
      now before anybody starts and accuses me of bootlegging i am not i
      traded this stuff with a guy in israel a couple of years back
      unfortunately i didnt know this stuff was going to be the cdr format
      i thought he was trading original stuff shows you my ignorance i cant
      copy syuff either as i dont have a cd writer so this is a one time
      offer as im trying to clear out a lot of stuff as im moving
      any way here goes
      A;grumh rebearth with cover
      a chud convention with cover
      thee rebearth corporation verses verses with cover
      negapadres 3.3 with cover
      a;grumh 85-88 part 1 with cover
      includes the mix yourself ep bloody side ep too many cocks ep
      and the underground ep

      agrumh 85-88 part 2 with cover
      includes
      new fasion edit
      no way out lp
      two tracks from black vinyl under cover
      generation and hammam
      and gena live

      a split second with cover
      selections from ballistic statues + singles
      19 tracks

      a split second with cover
      selections from from the inside
      plus singles

      thats it as i said these are cdrs but good copies im not selling them
      as the are bootlegs
      but if anybody can help me trying to find
      a cd by a band called folkstorm called victory or death i will gladly
      trade the lot
      hope you can help
      lynn
    • mark
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
        i know that guy, he ripped me off too

        mark/rayman

        > hi guys just joined this group aqnd its cool i have some
        interesting
        > stuff id like to trade
        > by a:grumh and a split second
        > now before anybody starts and accuses me of bootlegging i am not i
        > traded this stuff with a guy in israel a couple of years back
        > unfortunately i didnt know this stuff was going to be the cdr format
        > i thought he was trading original stuff shows you my ignorance i
        cant
        > copy syuff either as i dont have a cd writer so this is a one time
        > offer as im trying to clear out a lot of stuff as im moving
        > any way here goes
        > A;grumh rebearth with cover
        > a chud convention with cover
        > thee rebearth corporation verses verses with cover
        > negapadres 3.3 with cover
        > a;grumh 85-88 part 1 with cover
        > includes the mix yourself ep bloody side ep too many cocks ep
        > and the underground ep
        >
        > agrumh 85-88 part 2 with cover
        > includes
        > new fasion edit
        > no way out lp
        > two tracks from black vinyl under cover
        > generation and hammam
        > and gena live
        >
        > a split second with cover
        > selections from ballistic statues + singles
        > 19 tracks
        >
        > a split second with cover
        > selections from from the inside
        > plus singles
        >
        > thats it as i said these are cdrs but good copies im not selling
        them
        > as the are bootlegs
        > but if anybody can help me trying to find
        > a cd by a band called folkstorm called victory or death i will
        gladly
        > trade the lot
        > hope you can help
        > lynn
      • lynnskyner
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2003
          hey stefan had to post on the board as im trying to contact you with
          no luck
          did you get the cds i sent you i thought you would have sent me the
          folkstorm cd i hope you got them ok
          lynn
        • -- i r o n f l a m e . d e --
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 15, 2003
            >hey stefan had to post on the board as im trying to contact you with
            >no luck
            >did you get the cds i sent you i thought you would have sent me the
            >folkstorm cd i hope you got them ok
            >lynn

            hi lynn,
            yes got the package. i just returned from wgt festival a few days
            ago. have to sort out some business before having time for private
            stuff. will send you cd next week.

            best,
            s t e f a n

            : IRONFLAME.de :
            : zentrale deutschsprachige informationsadresse fuer
            . industrial_ritual_atonal_difficult_electronics_darkfolk
            : http://www.ironflame.de