Re: [pias-antler] In Search Of...

  • Renato Z.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Welcome in, it is just sad something bad had to happen to bring you here, besides ebay keep your eyes on gemm.com, saddly 10 Deadle Kisses on CD became a bit rarer in the last year(s). It used to be common a while a go, I often find Weathermen stuff when I search for "new beat" on ebay.
      About CDs in the car... I personally recommend playing only CDRs in your car, car CDplayers screw baddly the CD surface, don't know why.
      Ciao,
      Renato Z.