RE: [physical_therapists_in_business] PT Job Opening in Oak Lawn, IL

  • Ariel L. Pafumi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2002
      Hello, my name is Ariel L. Pafumi, I am intersted in this position but I am
      in Argentine right now.
      Will you be albe to hire me in spite of being an Argentine PT?

      My TOEFL mark is 217 and if you are interested in my I'll send you my resume
      via e-mail

      Thank you
      Ariel L. Pafumi
    • pam cason
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5 8:47 AM
        Do you have U.S. citizenship? We are not able to
        sponsor.

        http://health.yahoo.com