PT Job Opening in Oak Lawn, IL

  • mrscason
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2002
      Hi,

      I have a open position for a PT in Oak Lawn, IL. The position will
      last thru July 31. The position pays $26-$28/hr. The position is a
      day shift. Please email: pcason@... if you
      are interested.

      Pam
    • Ariel L. Pafumi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2002
        Hello, my name is Ariel L. Pafumi, I am intersted in this position but I am
        in Argentine right now.
        Will you be albe to hire me in spite of being an Argentine PT?

        My TOEFL mark is 217 and if you are interested in my I'll send you my resume
        via e-mail

        Thank you
        Ariel L. Pafumi
      • pam cason
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2002
          Do you have U.S. citizenship? We are not able to
          sponsor.

          http://health.yahoo.com