Brachial Plexus/Erb's palsy

  • brenda3332002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 3:02 PM
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

      ----------

      National Brachial Plexus/Erb's Palsy Health Conference Scheduled
      Medical Break-Throughs in Treatment for those Affected with Nerve
      Injuries
      04-02-02 -- The National Brachial Plexus/Erb's Palsy Association,
      Inc., will be hosting the National Brachial Plexus/Erb's Palsy Health
      Conference in Chicago, Illinois. The event is scheduled for August
      16,17, 2002. This conference will be for those affected, their
      families as well as health professionals.

      The event will take place at he Brand New Adam's Mark Hotel in
      Northbrook-Chicago.

      Topics to include
      Physical Rehab
      Treatments
      History of Brachial Plexus Injuries
      What is Brachial Plexus/Erb's Palsy
      Primary Care
      What's New in Surgical Intervention
      Secondary Surgeries
      Therapeutic Intervention/Different Methods
      How to become a Support Group Chapter

      Members meeting also planned

      We hope no one will miss out on this rare opportunity to consult with
      leaders in the field of brachial plexus palsy care and treatment.

      Our goals for the conference are to help inform and educate. We
      would like
      the conference to be an opportunity to share knowledge and provide the
      chance for interaction between the medical society and those affected
      by
      Brachial Plexus Palsy.
      Whether you are a physician, therapist, patient, family member, or
      friend,
      you will have the opportunity to learn about the condition, its
      diagnosis,
      and possible treatment.

      A lot of time will be devoted to interactive question and answer
      sessions.
      The conference will be cram packed with informative, educational, and
      interesting topics.

      You can make reservations at the Adam's Mark Hotel at ph: (847) 298-
      2525
      Tell them you are with the Brachial Plexus Health Conference.
      Rooms will be available for $49.00 a night. (Great Price!)

      ----------

      For More Information Contact:

      National Brachial Plexus/Erb's Palsy Association, Inc.
      P.O. Box 23 Larsen, WI 54947

      Internet: http://www.nbpepa.org/conference.htm

      e-mail: conference@...

      Brenda Copeland-Moore
      National Brachial Plexus/Erb's Palsy Association, Inc.
      P.O. Box 23
      Larsen, WI 54947
      erbspalsy@...
      http://www.nbpepa.org

      Here is just one way to make a Donation to
      the Association, click the link below.
      https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=erbspalsy%40usa.net