Fw: computers and PT

  • Wayne and Charlene Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 12:12 PM
      I am forwarding this on to the group. I hope that it is of use.
      If someone indeed finds it valuable, email us with your comments!
      Charlene

      " Dear group,

      I would like to make you aware of my website, which has resources that may
      be useful to physical therapists who are interested using computers in
      their
      work.Go to http://www.proactivedigitalrehab.com

      Best wishes
      Ben Weinstock PT"