RE: [physical_therapists_in_business] Digest Number 9

  • Ron Barbato
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2001
      A medicare number is vital in all he does. Almost every provider and
      network requires submission of the number.

      Ron Barbato P.T.
      Director, Wellness and Rehabilitation
      rbarbato@...

      From: "Wayne and Charlene Anderson" <charanderson@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:04:27 -0800
      From: "Wayne and Charlene Anderson" <charanderson@...>
      Subject: Is PTPN worth joining for a new private practice?

      Hello,
      It is me again requesting advice for a young PT entrepreneur.
      His big question is how can he become a provider to various insurance
      companies? Where does he get phone numbers and names of insurance
      companies? He has looked into PTPN but he questions the value considering
      the big money initial investment. And also does he need to become a
      provider of Medicare and have a Medicare # in order to become a provider
      with other insurances.
      If you have any answers from your years of experience then please respond
      and I will forward the info to him. He has been most appreciative of the
      information he as received thus far.
      Thanks so much for your help.
      Sincerely,
      Charlene

      Add Sports Nutrition and Weight Management to
      Your existing profit centers!
      www.Rexall.com/cka/storefront

      [This message contained attachments]