The Beauty of your Dreams

  • Wayne and Charlene Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2001

      My two favorite quotes that apply to Entrepreneurship:

      "The Future Belongs to those who believe in the Beauty of their Dreams."
        -Eleanor Roosevelt

      "Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success."
      -- Dale Carnegie

      Charlene K. Anderson, PT

      www.Smarttiming.com/present
      "Building Dreams while we build Rexall.com's
      on every corner of the Internet, Globally"
      "Want to build yours?"