What do you look for in an PT applicant?

  • Rebecca Ferrier
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2000
      If you are involved in the hiring of physical therapists, I urge you
      to take the following survey. It analyses the current hiring trends
      and what employers are looking for in physical therapists. It is
      point and click and takes only 5-15 minutes to fill out. At the end
      you have the opportunity to have the final results of the survey sent
      to you.

      The web address for the survey is as follows.

      http://www.mc.uky.edu/pt/ferrier/ptsurvey.htm

      Thank you,
      Rebecca Ferrier and Emily Garrett
      University of Kentucky