[physical_therapists_in_business] business in fitness center

  • clark vaughan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2000
      Ms. Nestor:

      I saw where you were considering having a chiropractor as an investor.
      Two years ago, in WV, the chiropractic association passed a new
      practice act. They snuck the bill through the legislature and lied
      about what was or was not in it. The bill put "physical therapy" into
      their practice act, so now they are legally able to advertise that they
      provide physical therapy. Also, they put restrictions on
      "manipulation" which I am sure was directed at limiting physical
      therapist's practice. Even not considering the fallacies of
      chiropractic, is this someone you want to be in business with?

      -wvuboy