[physical_therapists_in_business] Re: hi,

  • Wayne and Charlene Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2000
      Raymond,
      Hello and Welcome! Congratulations on furthering your education. Do you
      know what area of academics you would plan on teaching in? Do you have
      advice to anyone experiencing frustration in their career?
      If you are indeed interested in a business venture while in school, which
      could provide long term gains, feel free to check out my website.

      Regards,

      Charlene, PT
      www.smarttiming.com