[physical_therapists_in_business] hi,

  • Raymond Mack
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2000
      enjoyed reading all the posts. I am also frustrated by our current
      practice environment. Working on my Master's in Education to allow me
      to phase out of physical therapy gradually. Plan on getting into
      academics outside of physical therapy. Never thought I would find
      myself saying I would get out of physical therapy. Looking for business
      opportunities while I work on my doctorate.

      Thanks.

      Raymond Mack PT
    • Wayne and Charlene Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2000
        Raymond,
        Hello and Welcome! Congratulations on furthering your education. Do you
        know what area of academics you would plan on teaching in? Do you have
        advice to anyone experiencing frustration in their career?
        If you are indeed interested in a business venture while in school, which
        could provide long term gains, feel free to check out my website.

        Regards,

        Charlene, PT
        www.smarttiming.com

        http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=physical_therapists_in_business&m=1