[physical_therapists_in_business] Private practice Advice

  • Wayne and Charlene Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2000

      Dear PTin business members,
      Please help this fellow PT find the answers that he is looking for.
      Charlene
      Dear Ms. Anderson:

      I received your name from Advance Magazine.  I am looking for information re: the following situation:

      A group of physicians are forming a medical practice.  They have contacted me about providing physical therapy services.  I am looking for information on: 1) deciding whether to lease office space versus approaching them about buying into the building or practice, 2) info about design of the clinic, and 3) any info about private practice.  I am not eligible to joint the private practice setting in the APTA for one more month.

      If you should have any info about the above or if you know of a place I can go and look, I would greatly appreciate any help.

      thanks for your help,

       PT in West Virginia