[physical_therapists_in_business] About the magnet studies

  • Barrett L. Dorko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2000
      I'm sorry I did not record the names or facilities involved with the
      magnet studies. Perhaps you can get them from the APTA. They must have
      been approved by them if they appeared at the conference.

      I personally have some compelling information about the dubious nature
      of the claims made by each and every manufacturer of these products. In
      my opinion, it's just an old scam. I can fax them it if you provide a
      #. I notice no one selling this stuff wants to see it, and those
      working with chiros aren't jumping in to defend them.
      Barrett L. Dorko P.T.
      BLDorko@...
      <http://qin.com/dorko>