[physical_therapists_in_business] efficacy of magnets - re B. DORKO"S POST

  • Donna-Sue Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2000
      I am definitely interested in whether magnets have a positive
      therapeutic effect, and have been looking into it while debating my
      involvement in a company that distributes magnetic products. I've seen
      positive commentary, and have heard glowing reports from respected PTs
      in my area who have had personal experiences with magnets. But I have
      yet to see actual studies that support magnets. There is one in a
      physiatry journal from 2 years ago, but I have not gotten my hands on
      it yet. How would I get copies of the presentations you mention?