[physical_therapists_in_business] Chiropractors and magnet sales

  • Barrett L. Dorko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2000
      Here in Ohio the chiropractors are fighting tooth and claw to keep our
      practice act from allowing direct referral. Their tactics are
      absolutely awful. Does anybody here working with that community care
      about that?

      At the recent sections meeting in New Orleans four seperate poster
      presentations carefully describing recent research on the efficacy of
      magnets demonstrated there was none. Repeat, none. Does that mean
      anything to anybody here who is thinking about selling this stuff or
      incorporating it into their treatment regimen?

      Barrett L. Dorko P.T.
      <http://qin.com/dorko>