[physical_therapists_in_business] APTA practice guide

  • Regan Shipman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2000
      I am looking for professional opinions on the practice guide. I
      personally am not aware of any significance of the guide and was
      wondering if anybody agreed. Does it help with treating patients or
      for the reimbursement of specific treatments? Do find that there are
      any benefits and/or disadvantages of the guide? Is it being used in the
      clinics?