[physical_therapists_in_business] Working with Chiropractors

  • Nataly Pluta, PT
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2000
      After my recent experiences with Chiropractors, I have found their
      knowledge base of soft-tissue issues to be less than optimal. This is
      where we PT's can fall in nicely. Rather than being teritorial with
      them, let's co-create a niche market for the treatment of pain and
      mal-alighnment. What do you think?