[physical_therapists_in_business] Work smarter, not harder!

  • Charlene K. Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      Dear David, I agree. Work smarter, not harder. I discovered a way to do this with an internet and preventative medicine home business. I utilize my credibility and skills as a PT in capitalizing on expanding markets, not a shrinking one. I look forward to hearing more from you. Your skills within a Health club will be valuable.Charlene, PT, Mom, RSI Director