[physical_therapists_in_business] Re: Physical Therapist in Athletic Club

  • Debbie Leiter
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2000
      I was interested in knowing more about the other complimentary
      procedures you incorporated into your practice. In addition, I wanted
      to know what kind of arrangement you had with the athletic club. Are
      you renting space or are you paying them a percentage of your earnings?
      I was supposed to start my practice in an athletic club, but space has
      become a problem. Do you have a separate area for PT. How big is your
      space? I look forward to your response. Debbie