[physical_therapists_in_business] Physical Therapist in Athletic Club

  • David Seidner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2000
      I am new to this web as well and I am excited about sharing/exchanging
      information. By the way, the PPS section of the APTA also has an
      information sharing site.
      I moved my practice into a health club one year ago and found it to be
      a terrific move. I have also incorporated many complimentary procedures
      to expand my ability to attract outside referrals and income. After 17
      years in this field, I am finally learning how to work smarter, not
      harder.
      Feel free to contact me through E-mail or this site.
      David
    • Debbie Leiter
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2000
        I was interested in knowing more about the other complimentary
        procedures you incorporated into your practice. In addition, I wanted
        to know what kind of arrangement you had with the athletic club. Are
        you renting space or are you paying them a percentage of your earnings?
        I was supposed to start my practice in an athletic club, but space has
        become a problem. Do you have a separate area for PT. How big is your
        space? I look forward to your response. Debbie