[physical_therapists_in_business] business and physical therapy..!

  • abed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
      Dear charlene,
      Concerning finding an employer as foriegn-trained physical therapist is
      no problem because i am seeking at the present the green card status
      because my wife carries american passport.
      At my present job (which is like what i said before, totally different
      from physical therapy) i am learning how to manage a business and get
      good ideas how to run a business, it could be a little different
      running that kind of business compared to physical therapy business,
      but i am getting general ideas.
      To share my clinical experience with everybody, i worked with
      orthopaedic and neurological patients, wound care patients in acute
      care, skilled nursing facilities, home health settings. Also, i have
      established a wound care team for my skilled nursing facility in
      Tennessee and worked with the team for about 2 years evaluating and
      treating multiple patients with wounds.
      But the sad part is due to BBA effects and non-billeable hours the PT
      staff spend with wound care team, the PT contribution with wound team
      eliminated.
      That's something about my self and my experience.

      Abed
    • Charlene K. Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
        Dear Abed, If your interests lie in running your own business, I have an internet business opportunity that is going tremendously well. If you want information to see if it is something you might be interested in, email me personally. Charlene