[physical_therapists_in_business] Business

  • Margaret Nester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2000
      Thank you for the response. I am located in Huntington, WV. I am
      planning to incorporate limited Physical Therapy into the fitness
      center, however that will not be my primary focus. Another
      question---If a chiroprctor helps finance the business, do I have to
      worry about referrals from him? Thanks again for your help. It gives
      me something to work towards as an alternative without leaving the work
      I so enjoy. Margaret